Autoscaling in the cloud
Fully-managed cloud service
Rockset isolates streaming ingest compute from query compute for predictable performance even in the face of high-volume writes or reads. Avoid compute contention, overprovisioning, and replicas.Read our architecture whitepaper
Real-time streaming ingest
Rockset automatically and continuously infers schema based on fields and types, even if types are mixed. Ingest semi-structured data or nested objects and arrays and execute relational SQL queries over these constructs.
Ingest data with native connectors for streams, databases, data lakes, and cloud data warehouses. Ingest from anywhere using the write API or CDC templates. Ingest millions of events per second and query within 2 seconds. No ETL tools required.
Pre-aggregate and transform data at ingest time using SQL. Reduce the cost of storing and querying high-volume streaming data by up to 100x, and eliminate the need for separate pipelines to process streaming data.
Ingest streaming data, index it, and query it with end to end latency less than a second.
Insert, update, and delete data in place without expensive merge operations. Avoid the slow, error prone workarounds for append only databases.
Millisecond-latency search & analytics
Rockset stores all data in a Converged Index, which combines row, column and inverted indexes. This enables fast, compute-efficient queries, regardless of the access pattern or shape of the data.
Run SQL search, aggregations and joins directly on semi-structured data. Rockset uses SQL as its native query language.
Rockset supports multiple strategies to optimize join performance, so users do not have to denormalize data or perform application-side joins.
Fast KNN search with metadata filters to deliver relevant results with just milliseconds of latency.
- Continuous backups with data stored on SSDs for performance and cloud storage for durability Disaster recovery with
- Multi-region hot-cold and hot-hot deployment options
- Enterprise SLAs
- SOC 2 Type II
- Single Sign On with Okta and custom SSO
- Data Masking
- Data encrypted at rest and in transit
- Role Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- IP Allowlisting
- AWS Privatelink
- Virtual Private Rockset in your VPC
Performance metric endpoint
Ways to get started
Get a demo
Speak With An Engineer
- Speak with a senior Rockset engineer with decades of experience
- Discuss best practices for cloud and streaming data architectures
- Get a live demo tailored to your specific technical requirements
Start a free trial
Try It For Yourself
- $300 in credits, completely free, no credit card required
- Access to sample data and hands-on-labs
- Actively monitored Rockset community for support and feature requests