The Database for Real-Time Analytics
Fast Answers on Fresh Data
- Embedded analytics
- SaaS application features
- Recommendation engines
- Operational dashboards
- IoT applications
- Clickstream analysis
- Live dashboards
- 3rd-party data sets
- Analytics on transactional data from operational DBs
The Database That Indexes Everything
Rockset automatically indexes all fields with Converged IndexingTM, which combines the power of search and columnar indexes. It offers the fastest way to search and analyze real-time data and serve live dashboards and APIs.
- Low-latency inserts and updates from event streams and database change streams
- Schemaless ingestion of nested JSON, Avro, XML, CSV, and Parquet
- Exactly once semantics with timestamp-based handling of out-of-order events
- Data stream is auto-schematized and queryable in seconds
- Millisecond-latency queries on TBs of data
- Developer APIs for powerful SQL aggregations, filtering, and joins
- All fields automatically indexed with Converged IndexingTM
- Scale ingest and query compute indepedently to guarantee low latency
- Auto-scaling instance types for the price-performance you need
The Power of Now
Provide developers the data they need, at the speed they require, with the reliability they demand. Without the burden of database tuning and performance engineering, data teams can enable developers in building amazing applications faster.
Real-Time Analytics in the Cloud
Rockset is designed for real-time analytics, which demands new capabilities that are not possible with data warehouses or transactional databases.
Real-time analytics means analyzing your data to trigger actions as events occur. It requires querying incoming data in real time, when ETL pipelines would take too long, which precludes the use of data warehouses. It involves complex analytical queries on up to hundreds of TBs of data, for which transactional databases are not well suited.
See how the most innovative companies do more with their data, faster.
"Building our dashboard on Rockset was the easiest way to analyze our call data in DynamoDB and get real-time insights on the metrics we care about."
-Naresh Talluri, product manager at FULL CreativeRead more